We will have several reading that are accessible through eRes through the MU Libraries. Follow these instructions to access those readings:
1. Go to http://eres.missouri.edu/eres/courseindex.aspx?error=&page=search
2. Log in using your Pawprint as the login and your system password as the password.
3. This should take you to a page from MU libraries. The third tab in the search field allows you to search by professor’s name. Select “Simons” from the pull down menu.
4. This takes you to a page where you have to accept to terms. Part of that acceptance requires you to enter another password. THAT’S where you enter “convergence.”
5. You’ll be taken to a page with the eRes readings for this course.
If you have problems, contact Amy Simons in advance of when those readings are due.----------Posted on August 21, 2014 by admin in 4804, Help Files